Gotland Student Host 24-28 August 2022
We are currently looking for students who can help us welcome new students during our arrival days for Campus Gotland this autumn.
We are currently looking for students who can help us welcome new students during our arrival days in Visby and some other activities at Campus Gotland 24-28 August. We need:
- 2-4 people at the ferry terminal and at the airport who can greet and help students during our arrival service 24-25 August
- 1-2 drivers to drive the minivan from airport and ferry terminal to the students’ accommodation areas these two days. You need to be licensed to drive and rent a car in Sweden, and you should be comfortable with driving a minivan.
- 2-4 people to assist staff and answer student questions during Orientation Day 26 August and during the Mikael Norrby events 27-28 August.
You should be outgoing, completely comfortable with speaking English and have a positive attitude. Please note that both international and non-international students are very welcome to apply, but you must have either a Swedish personal identity number, personnummer, or a coordination number, samordningsnummer, for us to be able to transfer your salary, and most preferably a Swedish bank account. The hourly wage is 140 SEK.
Estimated working hours:
- 24-25 August, Arrival Days, 11:30-18:30, to be decided depending on when the majority of students will arrive (they need to sign up by 14 August)
- 26 August, Orientation day, 08:30-14:00.
- 27-28 August, guided tours and lecture with Mikael Norrby, 10:00-16:30.
Student at Campus Gotland - autumn 2022
The autumn semester starts 29 August. More information to you who will begin your studies at Uppsala University - Campus Gotland this autumn.