Summer hours at Campus Gotland
- Accomodation/Student housing in Visby/on Gotland
- Degree administration
- IT Support/AV Support
- International Bachelor's and Master's students
- Language workshop (Academic writing)
- Reception desk
- Student health service
- Student union Rindi
- Study abroad/International officers
- Study administration
- Study guidance counselling
- Targeted study support for students with disabilities
ACCOMODATION/STUDENT HOUSING IN VISBY/ON GOTLAND
At Gotland studentbostad website you can find your future housing and useful information on accomodation. Some recommendations on finding accomodation in Visby/on Gotland during summertime.
Issues regarding housing mediated through Uppsala University Housing Office (fee-paying Masters’s/Bachelor’s, exchange students), please turn to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other student housing issues, please turn to the housing office via email: email@example.com. Please expect longer response times during summertime, and between 4 July-18 August the Accomodation Office will be closed.
Application for degree certificates can also be submitted at Ladok for students (log in with your student account).
- IT support: Monday-Friday 08:00-16:30, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone: +46184714400
- AV support (technical support for rooms/lecture halls): Monday-Friday 08:00-16:30, via email: email@example.com or telephone: +46498108202.
IT support are available for drop-in at the reception on campus Monday-Friday 13:30-14:30 until Friday 3 June and from Monday 29 August.
The days before the start of the autumn semester, IT support is available for drop-in in room D23 as follows:
- Wednesday 24 August, 13:00 – 14:30
- Thursday 25 August 13:00 – 14:30
- Friday 26 August 10:00 – 11:30 and 13:00 – 14:00.
- 6 Juni (National Day of Sweden): closed
- 7 June - 1 July: 09:00-15:00
- 3 - 7 July (Almedalen Week): 07:30-18:00
- 8 July - 12 August: closed
- 15 - 19 August: 09:00-15:00
- From 22 August: 08:00-16:30.
- Until 23 June: 09:00-15:00
- 27 June-1 July: 09:00-15:00
- 3 - 8 July (Almedalen week): 07:30-18:00
- 11 July - 12 August: closed
- 15-19 August: 09:00
- From 22 August: 8:30-15:00.
For opening hours at Café Foajé in the Almedalen library, please check their Facebook page.
- 4 July - 18 August: closed
- As of 19 August: open as usual
11-15 July and 1-12 August, you can contact the Student health centre in Uppsala. 18 - 29 July, the Student health centre is closed.
THE STUDENT UNION RINDI
The Rindi castle is closed over the summer, but you can reach the Presidents by email or phone. Contact information to specific people can be found on www.rindi.com but if you are unsure who you should contact you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org then it will get to the right place!
STUDIES ABROAD/INTERNATIONAL OFFICERS
During the period 4 July - 5 August, many of our international officers are on holidays. We will give priority to urgent matters during this time, so you should expect longer response times. This applies to the following three addresses:
- Exchange studies: email@example.com
- Erasmus traineeship and Erasmus Grants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minor Field Studies: email@example.com
Drop-in via Zoom (Tuesdays and Thursdays 13:00-14:00) will be closed from 7 June to 30 August. We reopen on 1 September.
International Bachelor’s and Master’s students
For issues concerning for example insurance, residence permit and Swedish personal number you can turn to our officers at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. They will check e-mails regularly all through summer, however some weeks only on a weekly basis so you may have to expect a longer response time.
You can reach the Study administration all summer (but please expect longer response times). Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please let us know how you wish to be contacted (Zoom or phone).
You can meet us physically until Friday 1 July, 13:00-14:30 and from Monday 22 August, 13:00-14:30.
Where: on the second floor in the D building on campus.
Current students may download Ladok certificates/transcripts from the Ladok portal (log in with your student account).
- Up to and including 8 July: you can reach us via email or book an appointment on campus or via Zoom/telephone. Please, read more at the study and career counsellor's webpage about booking appointmens with Maria or Sara.
- 11 July - 12 August: you can reach us via email email@example.com (NB: longer response times) or the central Study and Careers Counsellors in Uppsala at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As of 15 August: open as usual for bookable appointments on campus or via Zoom/telephone.
TARGETED STUDY SUPPORT FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
Support for students with disabilities at Campus Gotland can be reached through email or by booking an appointment until 23 June. During the summer you can reach us as follows
- 24 June –7 August closed at Campus Gotland but you may reach the coordinators in Uppsala via email email@example.com.
- From 9 August open as usual for bookable appointments at Campus Gotland.
Current student at Campus Gotland?
Are you already a student at Campus Gotland? You should be able to find all the information you need in our section for current students.
International student at Campus Gotland this coming autumn? Then, go to our information page for admitted students autumn 2022.