Working conditions and equal opportunities

Everyone at the university has a shared interest in and responsibility for a good study environment. At Uppsala University, there is zero tolerance for discrimination, harassment and victimisation. Our work with equal opportunities is therefore carried out systematically and should comprise an integral part of our operations.

                   Who can I turn to?

Last modified: 2023-09-15