IT support on Campus Gotland
The IT support is found in the Reception or reach us by e-mail or telephone. Read on how you contact us.
- Log in to the Student Portal
- New student? Activate your student account
- New student? Get the Campus Card
- About wifi/wireless network on Campus
- About printing and photocopying
- About Office 365
- Log in to your email
- About our computer room
- Change password A (log in to the Student Portal)
- Forgot your password? Click here and log in to Universityadmissions.se to set a new password.
- Operational info of any disruptions of the IT systems
Wireless network on Campus
Email with Office 365
With your student account at Uppsala University you get a personal e-mail account. Here is all you need to know about your e-mail account.
Computer Room on Campus
If you don't have access to a computer of your own, we have one computer room available for you.
Contact IT support at Campus Gotland
The main task of the IT support is to handle the day-to-day operation and maintenance of software, hardware and local systems (such as printers or wireless network) on Campus.
Due to the corona pandemic, we have cancelled the possibility to visit the Helpdesk staff in the reception desk at Campus Gotland until 7 February 2021. However, you may always reach the Helpdesk staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +46 18 471 4400.
Central IT Service Desk
Support on central systems (such as the Student Portal or e-mail) please contact Uppsala University’s central IT Service Desk.