Contact information to some important functions is found on this page. Our address and opening hours.
Studies and education
Have a question about admissions or studies? Choose the most suitable topic below and send your question to the corresponding e-mail address.
- For general enquiries about Master’s studies at Uppsala University: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general enquiries about Bachelor's studies at Uppsala University: email@example.com
- General questions about exchange studies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General questions about Erasmus Mundus: email@example.com
General contact details on Campus Gotland
Web: More information about the library
Email: Contact information to subject librarians
Accommodation Service in Visby
Web: Rindi's accommodation service website
Tel.: +46498 - 108243
Web: Read about examina
Tel.: +46 18 471 19 14
Gotland's student union Rindi
Web: Rindi's website
Vice president (Student liason officer): firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Social officer: email@example.com
Tel.: +46498 - 10 8491
IT support and Help desk
Web: Read about IT support on Campus
Tel.: +4618-471 44 00
Reception (at the main entrance)
Web: Read about the reception
Tel.: +46498 - 10 82 00
Student Health Service at Campus Gotland
Web: Read about Student Health Service
Study Administration at Campus Gotland
Web: Read about the Study administration
Study Guidance Counselling at Campus Gotland
Web: Read about Study Guidance Counselling
Support for disabilities at Campus Gotland
Web: Read about support for disabilities
Other useful websites for international students
- Studyinsweden.se is a comprehensive, official resource on higher education in Sweden for prospective and current international students.
- Universityadmissions.se is the official website for applying to higher education in Sweden and is managed by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR).
Address and opening hours
Visiting and delivery address: Uppsala University – Campus Gotland, Cramérgatan 3, SE-621 57 VISBY
Postal address: Campus Gotland, SE-621 67 VISBY
Tel.: +46 498 10 82 00 (Reception)
Fax: +46 498 10 84 95
Campus Gotland's main entrance at Cramérgatan 3, two entrance doors to the B building from Kaserngatan, the entrance doors to the C, D and the F buildings are unlocked weekdays 07:30 - 17:00. No access card (Campus Card) is needed at these times (other times during summer and the Christmas holidays).
Between 05:00 and 07:30 as well as between 17:00 and 24:00: you will need a valid Campus Card to be able to enter Campus Gotland’s premises.
Between 00:00 and 05:00: students at the Department of Game Design have access to the F building. All other students have access to the study rooms in the C building. In both cases, you will need a valid Campus Card to enter the buildings.