Excellence for Services International Conference
- Date: –
- Location: Campus Gotland
- Organiser: Department of Civil and Industrial Engineering, Division of Quality Science
- Contact person: Maria Fredriksson
The Division of Quality Science on Campus Gotland organises and invites all interested to the Excellence for Services International Conference (EISIC-25).
Organizational excellence has established itself as the key to success in leadership for all types of organizations. This Conference looks at the role of Excellence both from theoretical and practical points of view.
Academics, researchers, managers, administrators, support staff in the areas of focus of the Conference are invited to submit theoretical contributions, empirical analyses, experiences, case studies or reflections aimed at quality and excellence in services. The deadline for submitting conference papers is July 15, 2022.
The main speaker at the conference will be Pia Sandvik - head of RISE and former Vice-Chancellor of LTU.
Areas of focus:
2. Health care
3. Local government and public services
4. Tourism and leisure
5. Financial and banking services
6. Transport and logistics
7. Theory and methodology in services
8. Cases and experiences in services
9. Statistics for excellence measurement
10. Servitization for value creation
11. Information and communication technology (ICT)
12. Professional services
13. Innovation and entrepreneurship in services