B Building - floor 1-5 on Campus Gotland
Floor plans and pictures of the rooms in the B building are found on this page.
B building - floor 1
Room B11 - floor 1 - B Building
Room B13 - floor 1 - B Building
Room B14 - floor 1 - B Building
Room B15 - floor 1 - B Building
the restaurant - floor 1 - B Building
The restaurant has 250 seats. There is a projector and a sound system.
B building - floor 2
Room B22 - Floor 2 - B building
Room B23 - Floor 2 - B Building
Room B24 - Floor 2 - B Building
Room B24 has 60 seats.
- Three presentation screens (two front, one rear) of 86 inches.
- Head and hand microphone for lecturers. Two portable microphones for the audience.
- Document camera.
- HMDI adapter for external equipment, including adapter for Displayport, mini-DisplayPort and USB-C.
- Video conference facility with camera for lecturers and audiences.
- Voice amplifier including hearing loop.
Room B25 - Floor 2 - B Building
Room B26 - Floor 2 - B building
Room B26 has 20 seats. One HD video projector. Today's schedule for B26 (TimeEdit).
Room B27 - Floor 2 - B Building
Room B27 has 56 seats. Two 75 inch monitors, one HD video projector, a wireless microphone system and a loop amplifier. Room B27 can be booked by students for group work. Today's schedule for B27 (TimeEdit).
Rooms B25 plus B27 - floor 2 - B building
B building - floor 3
Photos and more information
Room B36 - Floor 3 - B building
Room B36 has 24 seats, each with a computer. This room is one of two computer labs on Campus Gotland. There is a projector. Today's schedule for B36 (TimeEdit).
B building - floor 4
Room B40 - Floor 4 - B building
Room B40 is a dedicated examination hall with 60 seats and support for digital examinations.
- Read more on digital examinations in the Staff Portal
- Information on digital examinations for students.
Room B43 - Floor 4 - B building
Room B43 has 16 seats. Video conference facilities. Today's schedule for B43 (TimeEdit).
B building - floor 5
Room B51 - Floor 5 - B building
Room B51 has 90 - 120 seats. B51 is a so called ALC (Active Learning Classroom) - designed for discussion and student collaboration. For instance, the room is equipped with round tables and removable writing boards. The room can also be furnished as a more traditional lecture hall. Today's schedule for B51 (TimeEdit).
- Contact Daniel Olsson (supervisor - creative methods) for support on how to work with collaborative forms of learning in B51.
There are four 75 inch monitors located on both sides of the room - something that enables presentations / lectures from two directions. HMDI adapter for external equipment, for example laptops. Wireless microphone system and a loop amplifier. If the microphone is needed, you can pick it up in the microphone in the reception when it's open.
Room B51 was renovated between December 2021 and April 2022, and is climate-smart. Read more about room B51 Äutsikten.