Uppsala University - Campus Gotland strives to be at the forefront of sustainable development.
Adviser for Campus Gotland
The Adviser to the Vice-Chancellor has an important role for Campus Gotland.
Study at Campus Gotland
Here are some reasons why studies at Uppsala University in Visby might be an interesting choice.
Sustainable Visits is a multidisciplinary programme for research, education and third stream activities at Uppsala University - Campus Gotland, in which researchers from 11 institutions in 3 faculties collaborate.
Ar Research Station
Ar Research Station is one of the University's research stations, situated in the northern part of Gotland.
Campus Gotland also hosts SWEDESD - The Swedish International Centre of Education for Sustainable Development.
Some facts about Gotland
Gotland has a World Heritage, is the biggest island in the Baltic Sea, and Ingmar Bergman lived here. Read more about Visby and Gotland.
- Workshop series on education and sustainability at Campus Gotland 14 Jan 2020
- Students are invited to apply for the International Virtual Classroom LISTO IVC 2020 13 Jan 2020
- Campus opening hours during the holidays 4 Dec 2019
- New opening hours at Campus Gotland 29 Oct 2019
- Happy birthday, Uppsala University! 7 Oct 2019
The Vice-Chancellor's Blog
Follow Uppsala University's Vice-Chancellor's and Deputy Vice-Chancellor's blog.
Uppsala University - oldest in the Nordics and one of the world's highest ranked universities.