Study and live in Visby
Here are some reasons why studies in Visby might be and interesting choice.
Uppsala University - Campus Gotland strives to be at the forefront of sustainable development.
Adviser for Campus Gotland
The Adviser to the Vice-Chancellor has an important role for Campus Gotland.
Research at Campus Gotland
At Campus Gotland, there are, among other things, the University's project Energy Transition Gotland and the newly established multidisciplinary graduate school in sustainable development.
Ar Research Station
Ar Research Station is one of the University's research stations, situated in the northern part of Gotland.
Some facts about Gotland
Gotland has a World Heritage, is the biggest island in the Baltic Sea, and Ingmar Bergman lived here. Read more about Visby and Gotland.
- A tool to increase the utility of ocean observations 13 Sep 2023
- Consumer behaviour and antibiotic resistance 2 Apr 2023
- Cheap sustainability-lunches are blazing a trail towards less food waste and more community 27 Feb 2023
- Sustainability management by means of a new budget model 18 Jan 2023
- Over 47,000 admissions to spring semester programmes 29 Dec 2022
Department of Game Design
The Department of Game Design, within the Faculty of Arts, is based on Campus Gotland.
Uppsala University - oldest in the Nordics and one of the world's highest ranked universities.