Uppsala University - Campus Gotland strives to be at the forefront of sustainable development.
Adviser for Campus Gotland
The Adviser to the Vice-Chancellor has an important role for Campus Gotland.
Study at Campus Gotland
Here are some reasons why studies at Uppsala University in Visby might be an interesting choice.
Sustainable Visits is a multidisciplinary programme for research, education and third stream activities at Uppsala University - Campus Gotland, in which researchers from 11 institutions in 3 faculties collaborate.
Ar Research Station
Ar Research Station is one of the University's research stations, situated in the northern part of Gotland.
Campus Gotland also hosts SWEDESD - The Swedish International Centre of Education for Sustainable Development.
Some facts about Gotland
Gotland has a World Heritage, is the biggest island in the Baltic Sea, and Ingmar Bergman lived here. Read more about Visby and Gotland.
- Research funding for researchers at Campus Gotland in sustainability and cultural heritage 15 Sep 2020
- Problems with the systems for access control 9 Sep 2020
- Nominate for the Martin Henriksson Holmdahl Prize 3 Sep 2020
- Nominate candidates for Uppsala Student of the Year 3 Sep 2020
- New type of welcoming event for new students 1 Sep 2020
The Vice-Chancellor's Blog
Follow Uppsala University's Vice-Chancellor's and Deputy Vice-Chancellor's blog.
Uppsala University - oldest in the Nordics and one of the world's highest ranked universities.