Summer Hours at Campus Gotland
Between 4 June and 24 August, we have limited hours. This page provides the 2018 summer hours for services at Campus Gotland.
The opening hours for Almedalen Library are available here.
IT support and Helpdesk are open as follows:
- Weeks 23–34 (4 June–26 August) via email: email@example.com or by phone: +46 498 10 82 02
- As of week 35 (27 August), IT support is open as usual
The reception is open as follows:
- 7 June–15 June: 09:00–15:00 (closed for lunch 11:30–12:30)
- Weeks 25–26 (18 June–1 July): closed
- Sunday 1 July: 10:00–17:00
- 2 July–6 July: 07:30–18:00
- Saturday 7 July: 10:00–15:00
- Weeks 28–33 (9 July–19 August): closed
- As of week 34 (20 August) 08:00–16:30
The restaurant on Campus (Maltfabriken) is closed 9 July–10 August and reopens on 13 August.
The Language Workshop at Campus Gotland is open through 21 June, is closed 25 June–17 August and reopens on 20 August. If you teach at Campus Gotland and have questions about lectures and other topics during the next semester, in the summer you can make contact via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Health Service
The Student Health Service has regular hours (but no drop-ins) until 24 July.
- 25 July–24 August: closed
- As of 27 August: open as usual
Student Union Rindi has the following opening hours:
- week 24 (11 - 14 June) open Monday and Thursday 12:30 - 17:00
- week 25 (18 June) open Monday 12:30 - 17:00
- week 26 (from 25 June) to week 34 (24 August) closed
- week 35 (from 27 August) open as usual Monday and Thursday 12:30 - 17:00.
Students with disabilities
For general questions about special pedagogical support for students with disabilities, we refer you to the coordinator for students with disabilities.
Student Services – Study Administration
Student Services are available in the reception through 15 June.
- During weeks 25–26 (18 June–1 July), you will find us in Building D on the 2nd floor.
- During weeks 27–31 (2 July–5 August), you can reach us by email: email@example.com.
- During weeks 32–33 (6–19 August), you will find us in Building D on the 2nd floor.
As of week 34 (Monday, 20 August), we will be back in the reception.
You can always reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download certificates of enrolment, certificates of registration and Ladok certificates from the Student Portal (log in with your account information).
Student services – degrees
The degree administration officer is available in Building D on the 2nd floor through 6 July and as of 9 August.
It is also possible to submit the application for a degree certificate via the Student Portal (log in with your account information). You can also submit a printed application form available here.
Studies abroad – contact the International Office via email@example.com.
Study Guidance at Campus Gotland is available during the following periods:
- Up to and including week 28 (July 15): Monday–Friday
- Week 29 to week 32 (July 16–August 12): telephone +46 18 471 47 20 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 13:00–14:00. Extended telephone hours 13 and 16 July, 3 and 6 August: 13:00–15:00. You can also reach us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As of week 33 (August 13): Monday–Friday
You can also enter Campus Gotland facilities during the periods we are closed. Just make sure you have a valid access card (the Campus Card). Read more about access cards here.
Click here for important and useful information for students who have applied and been accepted to courses at Campus Gotland this autumn.
Finally, all of us at Uppsala University – Campus Gotland, Almedalen Library and Rindi, Gotland’s Student Union, would like to wish you a pleasant summer.