Study at Campus Gotland
Here are some reasons why studies at Uppsala University in Visby might be an interesting choice.
Adviser for Campus Gotland
The Adviser to the Vice-Chancellor has an important role for Campus Gotland.
Department of Game Design
The Department of Game Design, within the Faculty of Arts, is based on Campus Gotland.
Sustainable Visits is a multidisciplinary programme for research, education and third stream activities at Uppsala University - Campus Gotland, in which researchers from 11 institutions in 3 faculties collaborate.
Ar Research Station
Ar Research Station is one of the University's research stations, situated in the northern part of Gotland.
Campus Gotland also hosts SWEDESD - The Swedish International Centre of Education for Sustainable Development.
Some facts about Gotland
Gotland has a World Heritage, is the biggest island in the Baltic Sea, and Ingmar Bergman lived here. Read more about Visby and Gotland.
- Reminder: Help us improve by filling out the Student Barometer survey 7 Dec 2018
- Campus opening hours during the holidays 6 Dec 2018
- The University's Annual Report - register your publications in DiVA 23 Nov 2018
- Emma Tysk: Uppsala Student of 2018 23 Nov 2018
- Workshop on Agenda 2030 for students, teachers and researchers at Campus Gotland 22 Nov 2018
The Vice-Chancellor's Blog
Follow Uppsala University's Vice-Chancellor's and Deputy Vice-Chancellor's blog.
Uppsala University - oldest in the Nordics and one of the world's highest ranked universities.