Study at Campus Gotland
Here are some reasons why studies at Uppsala University in Visby might be an interesting choice.
Adviser for Campus Gotland
The Adviser to the Vice-Chancellor has an important role for Campus Gotland.
Department of Game Design
The Department of Game Design, within the Faculty of Arts, is based on Campus Gotland.
Sustainable Visits is a multidisciplinary programme for research, education and third stream activities at Uppsala University - Campus Gotland, in which researchers from 11 institutions in 3 faculties collaborate.
Ar Research Station
Ar Research Station is one of the University's research stations, situated in the northern part of Gotland.
Campus Gotland also hosts SWEDESD - The Swedish International Centre of Education for Sustainable Development.
Some facts about Gotland
Gotland has a World Heritage, is the biggest island in the Baltic Sea, and Ingmar Bergman lived here. Read more about Visby and Gotland.
- Säves Gotlandic collections digitised 16 Apr 2018
- International Master’s programmes see 20 per cent boost in admissions 11 Apr 2018
- Would you like to be in a recruitment film for Uppsala University - Campus Gotland? 13 Feb 2018
- Call for 2018 DBW Scholarships - for PhD students, Post docs and Students at the master's level. 31 Jan 2018
- Awarded funding for Digital Innovation Gotland 31 Jan 2018
The Vice-Chancellor's Blog
Follow Uppsala University's Vice-Chancellor's and Deputy Vice-Chancellor's blog.
Uppsala University - oldest in the Nordics and one of the world's highest ranked universities.